Duda Family 2008

Duda Family 2008

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life

Got out of bed unable to sleep so I thought I'd dink around on the computer. I've been meaning to write on here since it's kind of cathardic in the middle of the night but I havn't gotten around to it until now. I was on facebook and saw a familiar video about Stephanie Nielson, if you havn't heard of her look her up on you tube. She's such an inspiration and made me want to get back on here to record my thoughts. So I'm sorry if I ramble on and my topics don't seem to go together but it's late at night and my thoughts and emotions move faster then I can type ;)

Basically I'm wondering what I did to deserve a life like this? Because I can't imagine I was good enough to be so blessed. All I ever wanted was a close,happy, healthy family that is working on bettering themselves to be with our Heavenly Father again. Sometimes that doesn't seem like it's alot to ask for but really in the scheme of things only a small amount of people throughout the history of the world have had such blessings especially the part of having the fullness of the gospel. Why did I get so blessed?! Really it's a lot to live up to considering where much is given much is expected. But even though I know I fall short (daily) I'm soooo greatful to be one to have much expected of me.
I have a hard working husband that has a strong testimony and is a wonderful father. In fact he's so dedicated to his kids that he spent the night out on the trampoline with Madison last night in the freezing weather because he promised her they would before she left. I have such wonderful children. I havn't really talked to Anthony or Kaylee since right before Christmas, other then on facebook, but I know they're happy and healthy and having wonderful experiences in Germany. We got to spend the last week with Madison which was wonderful. She does such a good job playing with and helping out with the littler kids, and she was a joy to be around each day. Nate and Ashlynn keep me on my toes because they're such active kids but I LOVE it! Tonight Nate wanted to snuggle and sleep with me in his bed. I drifted off with him for a few minutes with his face pressed up to me and his arm around my neck. Some days he seems so grown up already but I live for days like today to share those moments with him. And I've never seen a cuter or more bouncy baby then Ashlynn. I love watching her do new things. I love watching her make new connections as she figures out how to screw on a water bottle lid. And how she claps when I get her bedtime bottle for her. And most of all I love how she wraps her arms around my neck for hugs! I seriously live for their hugs and kisses!
Life is Good! Life is such a Blessing! I get stressed out about things daily, some big things, mostly small things, but really life is good. In fact sometimes I worry when things are going good that it's just the calm before the storm and that something bad is bound to happen, but really why worry about that. I know that everything is in the Lord's hands. Through all our ups and downs he's there with us sharing in our joys and helping us through our trials. I'm so thankful to have been given the blessing of the gospel and all it entails! I'm greatful for my family! I hope and pray that I'll be able to teach my children the truly important things of this life and instill in them the wonderful gift of Faith.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet jeanette, your such a great mom, wife and friend. You make me want to do better that is for sure. I do need to look at the good way more than focusing on whats not going right,you need to write on here more often!!!

    ReplyDelete